Snack Recipe: Protein Banana Split Yogurt - Northville, Michigan
Snack Recipe: Protein Banana Split Yogurt
- Protein Powder
- In a small bowl pour about 2 cups of your yogurt and a half a scoop of your protein powder.
- Mix the yogurt and protein together to the texture you find acceptable.
- Cut the banana down the middle into two halves and place in a separate bowl.
- Pour the yogurt and protein in between the two banana halves.
- Add a couple of scoops of your granola of choice.
- Add a handful of blueberries or two on top.